How did this blog start?
Back in 2009, when I started this blog, I had no idea what I was doing. I was still in college. I knew I wanted to share something with the world… I just wasn’t sure what.
So, I started writing about whatever came to mind…
How to improve your company’s Twitter presence in the early days of social media. Health tips to gain muscle quickly. Electronics that every life hacker should own.
Over the years, as my interests have changed… so has the content on the blog.
Today, I share strategies for six and low seven-figure founders, executives, and entrepreneurs to build a better business — using the actual frameworks and lessons we’ve used to build a $13+ million B2C SaaS business with 1.4+ million unique visitors per month.
No theory here. I only share ideas if I’ve ACTUALLY used them myself to grow our business. You can trust what I share has actually worked to create a multi-million dollar business.
I hope the tips I share help you and your business on your path to success.
My Professional Background
My day job is leading our $13+ million B2C and B2B SaaS business AppSumo Originals. Across our Originals, we get 1.4+ million unique monthly visitors — and we grew multiple products from zero to millions in revenue. All with a very limited paid marketing/ad budget.
I’m also a coach for startups who want to grow faster and better using proven strategies.
I’ve been recruited by, or consulted with, some of the biggest names in high-growth businesses: McKinsey, Massage Envy, Bitly, Sticker Mule, Wordable, the government of Switzerland, and 100+ others.
You can find out more about my past and current experience by looking at my LinkedIn.
To see more of my writing, research, and ideas, I’ve been featured in:
- Get Busy Media, a Technorati top-100 small business blog (for a while, I had the second-most popular post on the site).
- Neil Strauss’ website, best-selling author of “The Game” and Rolling Stone contributor.
- I Will Teach You to be Rich, a financial entrepreneurship blog with 750,000+ readers a month run by Silicon Valley startup co-founder Ramit Sethi.
- LosingYourParents.org podcast and website, which was voted a GoodTherapy.org top 10 “Grief & Loss” blog worldwide.
- Grief Healing Blog (website, Twitter account, and Pinterest). Run by Marty, a certified grief counselor. Grief Healing Blog is voted one of the Healthline “Best Health Blogs”, and a Top 30 Counseling Blog.
You can also email me directly at email@example.com.